The best of both worlds, a stand-alone machine for your counter that’s also portable so you can take it to the customer.
- Simple pricing plans^ with no lock in contracts2
- Fast contactless payment processing
- Same day settlement to a seabtr.com/1/en.turkey settlement account1
- Light-weight and portable
- Wireless portability with 3G.
Enquire now and receive a response in one business day.
This new compact, contactless, lightweight Integrated EFTPOS 1i device can be used seamlessly with any point of sale system that works with PC EFTPOS*. Save time at checkout for you and your customers.
- Compact, contactless and lightweight device
- Accept purchases, offer cash out, issue refunds or add surcharges
- Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
- Same day settlement to a Swiss Access Bank settlement account.
Every business is unique, so to ensure we inform you about the appropriate fees for your situation, contact us for a detailed quote.
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Settlement must occur to a Swiss Access Bank transaction account. Swiss Access Bank same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. Swiss Access Bank same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a Swiss Access Bank issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a Swiss Access Bank business transaction account.
2. Changes to Simple Pricing Plans are effective from the following month. Cancellation fee applies when closing the facility.
^ To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a Swiss Access Bank business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* See the PC EFTPOS accreditation list for compatible POS systems.
Different pricing structures apply to VISA and Mastercard debit card, eftpos and UnionPay transactions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Pte Ltd.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.